кому: ciu.north, ciu.south

Hello!My name is Oksana Madera . I have a problem with the hotel Banff Boundary Lodge . I booked a room month ago for 5 adults and 5 children. When the booking company made reservation, they made mistake and send the wrong information to Banff Boundary Lodge . When we come to the hotel, they said that we can't stay so many people in 2 bedrooms condo and they need to move the second family to another condo. We understood from employee that it's free from charge because he said that they will solve this problem with the booking company. We were in this place 2 nights. All this time they didn't say anything about payment. When we leaved the hotel we asked if all ok and what closed with our situation. They said don't worry. 3 days after I saw that they took a payment from my credit card . How can it happen ? I paid for something that I even didn't know how much it will cost. In addition the payment that they took was greater than the previous one. They even didn't send me a receipt . They took a payment and all.I don't understand how hotel can charge me without saying about it, without give me a price. When I go to store, I see a price and I decided if to buy or not. Here I didn't see any information about addition price. I didn't sign for addition room. All of us understood that it was a compensation for mistake that it's way to fix it.

In addition, on their official website there is information that the charge for an additional person is $ 25, but not $ 521, they are removed.Help me please with this situation . I believe I live in country where we have law and rights.

This reviewer shared experience about "fraud and illegal collection of money" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $521. oksanamad is overall dissatisfied with Banff Boundary Lodge and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Banff Boundary Lodge to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Banff Boundary Lodge?

Comments